Proper Raptors Proper Raptors

that was a most dreadful display of manners!

As a 2 ton dinosaur in a tuxedo it is my duty to inform you that the manners displayed here where dreadful! Proper etiquette states that you must kindly ask someone before ripping them limb from limb and ingesting there bloody tissues asnd various organs. A proper example would be "Excuse me fine sir! DO you mind if I ingest your flesh, I am rather famished." It is extremely uncivilaized to drop all of our etiquette as soon as your stomach starts to rumble. you Shouldn't go around being a bloodthirsty hooligan with no manners! It is also in very poor taste to eat performers during a performance, on Pag 97 of Dinosaur etiquette says "If you begin to get hungry during a performance do not eat the performers until after the show has ended to prevent other peoples viewing experience. If you are truly famished during the intermission eat the director" please remember all of this so we stop perpetuating the stereotype of dinosaurs being bloodthirsty rapscallions whenever their stomach starts to growl.

yours truly,
jisou the fancysaurus.

(PS. Great animation, hope to see more from you soon.)

Lots of people find this review helpful!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

nice and informative

i really like how this was put together and dont get me wrong I'm not saying that you can't go overboard with video games but i think that the lack of health comes in when someone doesn't realize that there is a power button that can be shut off. its not just video games the same can be said for all forms of entertainment. movies, TV, boardgames even books can do this (Ive seen this happen). But video games have also done amazing things such as creating large communities (as you said) and that's just the player side. i can list hundreds of conventions and thriving game development community. i know a few programmers who got started because of there interest in video games. and as much fun as i have playing them i love making them more. games have been the forefront of things such as AI and high end graphics. if it weren't for games there wouldn't be simulation for surgery, EMT training even airplane training. video games have contributed far more to the world then most people give credit for. but again the problem only comes when a person forgets that there is an off button that they can press any time.

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

this is amazing

i absolutely loved it...and is it sad that i could name every move in that video?

Insert Coin: Pico N' Me Insert Coin: Pico N' Me

half finished

this game has the allusions of a delicious cake that when you take a bite you find out some cruel jackass put shards of glass in it. the controls in this are sluggish at best. another problem is the difficulty, this game isn't difficult because its challenging, its difficult because of its horrible controls! this game looks half finished at best. i literally gave up after two tries because of those god awful controls. then theres also the fact that apparently picco lacks the ability to duck. and due to the fact of being constantly gang raped by enemies it makes it almost impossible to avoid bullets. this is then intensified by the horrible controls.

NODUS 2 NODUS 2

its ok..

it was a nice escape puzzle my only complaint was the fading in and out....that got anoying after the first minute.

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

MOOOAAAAARRR!!

this game is amazing the only down side is that it only has one level. please forr the love of giant lizards shooting condensed light beams make MOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!

Crow T Robot and Tom Servo Crow T Robot and Tom Servo

and.....

if your wondering how he eats and sleeps and other science facts, just repeate to yourself its just a show and you should really just relax.