Proper Raptors Proper Raptors

that was a most dreadful display of manners!

As a 2 ton dinosaur in a tuxedo it is my duty to inform you that the manners displayed here where dreadful! Proper etiquette states that you must kindly ask someone before ripping them limb from limb and ingesting there bloody tissues asnd various organs. A proper example would be "Excuse me fine sir! DO you mind if I ingest your flesh, I am rather famished." It is extremely uncivilaized to drop all of our etiquette as soon as your stomach starts to rumble. you Shouldn't go around being a bloodthirsty hooligan with no manners! It is also in very poor taste to eat performers during a performance, on Pag 97 of Dinosaur etiquette says "If you begin to get hungry during a performance do not eat the performers until after the show has ended to prevent other peoples viewing experience. If you are truly famished during the intermission eat the director" please remember all of this so we stop perpetuating the stereotype of dinosaurs being bloodthirsty rapscallions whenever their stomach starts to growl.

yours truly,
jisou the fancysaurus.

(PS. Great animation, hope to see more from you soon.)

Lots of people find this review helpful!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

nice and informative

i really like how this was put together and dont get me wrong I'm not saying that you can't go overboard with video games but i think that the lack of health comes in when someone doesn't realize that there is a power button that can be shut off. its not just video games the same can be said for all forms of entertainment. movies, TV, boardgames even books can do this (Ive seen this happen). But video games have also done amazing things such as creating large communities (as you said) and that's just the player side. i can list hundreds of conventions and thriving game development community. i know a few programmers who got started because of there interest in video games. and as much fun as i have playing them i love making them more. games have been the forefront of things such as AI and high end graphics. if it weren't for games there wouldn't be simulation for surgery, EMT training even airplane training. video games have contributed far more to the world then most people give credit for. but again the problem only comes when a person forgets that there is an off button that they can press any time.

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

this is amazing

i absolutely loved it...and is it sad that i could name every move in that video?

Gravity_ Gravity_

it was nice....

but one thing that bothered me was the fact that it showed that protons and neutrons where made of photons..but theyre made of quarks. sorry i just can get pretty anal about science stuff >.<. but keep up the good work and it kinda reminded me of carl sagan